E-Drill 2.0 is the next-generation fastener removal system that builds on the innovative technology brought to the industry by Perfect Point. Redesigned from the ground up, this new system boasts several advantages over the standard E-Drill System, making it the go-to choice for aerospace maintenance professionals:
- 110V 10A Power requirements: E-Drill no longer requires access to a dedicated 220v outlet, allowing for more flexibility in its usage.
- Smaller Ruggedized Form-Factor: The new system comes in at roughly half the weight and volume of the original system, making it easier to transport and maneuver around workpieces.
- Redesigned Operating System and Touch Screen: This larger and more capable touch screen runs a wholly redesigned operating system that is now more powerful and versatile than ever. It makes E-Drill extremely easy to use as a beginner while adding loads of new functionality for the experienced user.
- New Hand Tool: The EG and CG Handtools have been combined into a single adaptable tool that can be configured to be either Center Grounded (CG) through the grounding pin or Externally Grounded (EG) through an external ground clamp, making it more versatile and cost-effective.
- Easier Maintenance: The new water systems allow for easier maintenance and more cut cycles in between sediment tank cleaning and filter changes. The simplified electrical system is designed with drop-in components in mind for easy on-site repairs and part replacements.
The E-Drill 2.0 is available in customized kits based on the fasteners you remove and the projects you work on. Contact our sales team for a personalized quote and on-site demo opportunities by filling out the form below.